So while putting my house up for sale. I decided to take some photos and incorporate what I am learning about light. So I have used the Technique of when the light is about the same inside and out while photographing the Exterior of the house. This to me creates a sense of warmth inside a desire to go in. It also gives a more flattering light on the exterior as at the moment there is a part of the house that the sun never illuminates in the garden and so it would be difficult to photograph in the Sunlight as the wall appears dark without merging images.
For the interior I mostly have white lights except in my living room. So I have opted to use the light from the window and where I feel a white wall or the couch or Piano needed some extra light I have used my light box. That way I do not need to worry about different colour balances.
In my bathroom and Kitchen the light appears more greenish so I guess it is more Fluorescent and not quite as attractive. The bathroom was too small to use a light box without it appearing in the mirror or image. In this case I have slightly adjusted in Photoshop.
I have completed all images in about three hours.
- Exercise shadow and fill http://wp.me/p2dUJz-oC
- Portrait at home angelo http://wp.me/p2dUJz-ok
- Assignments http://wp.me/P2dUJz-aA
- Light art of photography working towards assignment 4 http://wp.me/p2dUJz-dO
- Direct and Diffuse reflection Experiment on a shiny subject. http://wp.me/p2dUJz-it
- Light science and magic book http://wp.me/p2dUJz-g4